Construction is currently on site following the success of achieving Planning Permission for the conversion of redundant farm buildings into 9 residential units.
In order to achieve planning success it was necessary to demonstrate compliance with a number of key national and local planning policies. We are experienced in these matters and worked closely with the local planning authority.
The ethos behind the scheme was simple;
- The provision of smaller homes at reasonable cost,
- The retention of structures and building elements which still have a useful life,
- A sustainable approach to construction,
- The re-use of buildings which will provide a record of rural life,
- The delivery of an attractive development and setting matched to demand,
- Recognition of the need for units specifically designed for wheelchair users.
Importantly, the homes which will be created will be attractive, easy to live in and maintain.