We are committed to creating buildings which foster a sustainable future and we aim to reduce the environmental impact of construction processes, materials and operations.
From the very first meeting our goal is to exceed the aims and expectations of our clients with design solutions which consider capital costs, running costs and whole-life costs.
Sustainable technologies and construction techniques are constantly emerging and being refined. Amongst those we employ where appropriate are the following;
- Air and ground source heat pumps
- Water boreholes
- Mechanical ventilation and heat recovery (MVHR)
- Photovoltaic and solar thermal panels
- Rainwater harvesting and grey water systems
- Structural insulated panels (SIPs)
- Insulated concrete form (ICF) construction
- Lifetime Homes criteria
- Responsibly sourced and sustainable materials